Monday, November 30, 2015

My Scentsy Sampling Experience

Here is my review on my very generous bundle Edie sent me heart emoticon


First off I'd like to thank you for giving me this opportunity. I have really fallen in love with the wax bars (Guava Honey was a good scent pick too) but the wax is super good quality. I knew I was missing out using glade and febreeze wax melts. The scent lasted very long and the wax was much softer. I found I didn't have to use nearly as many cubes, compared to other wax brands.

I also received the No.34 Velvet Hand Cream and the No.09 Whipped Body Soufflé, both a lovely smooth texture and tropical scents (my fave). I found my skin absorbed it in quick not leaving the greasy feel behind we all often experience. My boyfriend was also lucky enough to try the Refreshing Face Balm and Cream Shave Soap. He said he preferred the face balm but loved the scents for both products.

The Blueberry Cheesecake Scent Circle is divine! Not only does my car smell like a bakery but so does my whole garage!

Finally, I received a Scent Pak in the fragrance "Shaka". I wasn't too sure if I was going to love the smell but I threw the little pak in my intimates drawer and it lightly scented my items with a clean, fresh scent. Another A+!

Order from Edie here: https://edieanne.scentsy.us/

Se also stuck a ton of Scratch and Sniff stickers on the packaging which I am sure the postal people enjoyed as well! Thanks again Edie! 

No comments:

Post a Comment