Sunday, May 3, 2015

Face Producs I've Been Loving for Spring

Hello everyone! How have you been? Today I will be sharing a few of my current favourite products with you all. The weather has been getting nicer and I've changed up a few of my makeup routine. So let's get started...


The first thing I've been enjoying is my MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural. This product is an oldie but a goodie and I've recently rediscovered it. Since the weather has been nicer, I have been wearing more minimal makeup and I often skip foundation and even a BB cream. I will just moisturize my skin well and then buff this powder all over my face for light even coverage on my face.


In conjunction with  that powder, I also have been using the Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous Concealer to brighten up my under eye circles. My MAC prolongwear was too heavy for my liking in the spring and summer, so I opted for a lighter texture. This is my first time trying this concealer and I really like it. It is really creamy and easy to blend, yet it sets great as well. I haven't had any problems with this concealer creasing on me, as long as I set it with a powder right away.


Bronze Booster Glow-Boosting Pressed BronzerAnother favourite of mine lately is Benefit CORALista Blush . It is a super pretty peachy coral colour that adds a gorgeous glow and shimmer to your face. I really like using it in these summer months because it compliments a tan very nicely.


My last favourite face product is the Physicians Formula Bronze Booster Glow-Boosting Pressed Bronzer. I just recently purchased this and it has been an absolute essential in my daily makeup routine. It provides great warm colour for the face and surprisingly works great on my very light complexion. It never gets orangey on me. (Review coming soon)   

No comments:

Post a Comment