Thursday, March 5, 2015

February Favourites 2015

Hello everyone! We have been yet again, speeding through our 2015 year and I have a couple of new favourites from this past month!

My nails have been something I've paid more attention to this month. Even though, my nails aren't polishes as I'm typing this post, the Burts Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream has been saving my nails and fingers this month. My skin has been really dry this winter compared to others and my cuticles have been torn up like crazy. It is not too greasy and really repairs the skin around my nails, plus it smells lemony fresh!

Speaking of dry skin, Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Radiant Lotion has been another life saver. I have recently discovered that I am allergic to Bath and Body Works Body Lotion and will break out in a rash so I decided to pick up a new one to try out...and it's now my new favourite. It absorbs into the skin so quickly and keeps my skin soft for a very long time.

Mac Well Dressed Blush has also been another one of my faves for February. It looks great on fair skin and gives you a super healthy flush with an added sheen!

No comments:

Post a Comment