Sunday, February 15, 2015

Review: Essence All About Matt! Fixing Compact Powder

newproduct.product_base_nameHello everyone! Today I have another product review to share with you guys! I recently bought this pressed powder from Essence at Shoppers Drugmart for $3! I have been wearing foundation every day lately but my Mac MSF is a little too dark for me, in combination with my foundation. So, I decided to buy a translucent powder that wouldn't provide any extra colour.

This powder does a great job of blurring imperfections and setting my foundation in place. It also keeps my face matte without giving it a flat look throughout the day. The best thing about this is honestly the price. You can't beat the price tag! Plus this product is apparently comparable to the Makeup Forever HD Setting Powder which is a wopping $40!!

To conclude, this product is worth trying out for the small cost but it is also very effective. I love the finish it gives to my face and how it keeps me matte all day long!

No comments:

Post a Comment