Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Review: Mac Prolongwear Concealer (Blogmas Day 2)

Hello everyone! Today I will be doing a review on the newest makeup product in my collection. I just recently purchased the Prolongwear Concealer from MAC the other day and I have been testing it out. The shade I use is NW20 for reference but the people at MAC can help you with figuring out your shade.

The reason I purchased this concealer was because I ran out of my Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer the other day and I needed a new concealer. I found that the Maybelline one didn't cover as well as I would've liked it to and this MAC one had a lot of great reviews.

The texture of the product is creamy and smooth and more runny than I thought. This, in my opinion isn't a down fall at all, if anything it makes it easier to blend.  I started using a fluffy brush to blend out the concealer under my eyes but I didn't like how it looked kind of cakey. I found that for me personally, the best way to apply this is by patting it in under my eyes with my ring finger. I can still blend it out nicely but I maintain the amazing coverage from this concealer.

The packaging is also great! It comes in a little glass vial with a plastic pump that is very clean and sanitary. The only con is that A LOT of product of the pump so I would use like half a pump. Just be careful to not quirt out too much.

I would recommend this concealer to anyone looking for a long lasting heavy coverage concealer. This works great on both the undereye area and on blemishes around the face as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment