Saturday, December 13, 2014

Review: Covergirl Full Lash Bloom Mascara (Blogmas Day 13)

Hey guys! Today I have a short review for you on the newest mascara from Covergirl. This just released and I am shocked by how fast it came to the drugstores here in Canada! I paid around $8 for it at walmart and I got the waterproof version.

This mascara is... just okay. I find it to be quite clumpy which sucks. I think it is because of how short and stubby the plastic bristles on the wand are. It difficult to comb out through my lashes to separate and define them.

I also find this mascara SUPER hard to get off. Like so difficult. Lately, I've been trying to take good care of my skin and rubbing at your eyes isn't something you are supposed to be doing. Even waterproof eye makeup remover has a hard time getting it off my lashes.

The only thing I enjoy about this mascara is how well it holds my curl throughout the day. My lashes don't fall over a long period of time which is something I struggle with all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment