Sunday, December 7, 2014

Must Have Makeup Brushes (Blogmas Day 7)

Hey guys! Today we will be talking makeup brushes!! These little babies often are forgotten about but they are one the most important things used when applying makeup. Lot's of makeup can be applied with our hands but brushes can create a more flawless, professional look overall. To be honest, they just make me feel pro too heehee :)



To start, face brushes! A makeup look isn't anything without a perfect base so face makeup is where it's at! For foundation, I love using my Real Techniques All Over Face Brush. It is a super dense brush that is great for really buffing in the product. It has stubby bristles that are synthetic which is good because it won't absorb product.

For concealer, I use the ELF Flawless Concealer Brush. This is great for buffing out the concealer under my eyes and I also use this to apply powder under my eyes to set the concealer. P.s. This brush is a good crease brush for eyeshadow too

Real Techniques Blush Brush is my #1 for blush, bronzer and highlighter. It is big enough to blend out product but small in the sense that it keep the product controlled.

For eyes, I have my 3 main brushes I adore. First up is the ELF Eyeshadow "C" Brush. A super dense brush like this is a dream to use when packing colour on the lid. For blending the crease, I like the Eco Tools Airbrush Concealer Brush. It is super affordable and actually does a good job at blending shadows in the crease. Lastly, for the brow highlight, I like the Eco Tools Shadow Brush. It is a flat shader brush but it kind of comes to a point at the top so you can precisely place your brow bone colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment