Sunday, December 21, 2014

Favourites of 2014: Face Products (Blogmas Day 21)

Hey guys! Today is the start of my favourites from throughout the past year! It has been quite difficult remembering all the way back to the beginning of the year. Makeup is something I am very passionate about and I would love to share my all time faves with you all!

Primer Pick: I actually never used a primer until 2014 and the only one I have tried so far is Maybelline Baby Skin. It does a great job of making my face smooth and filling in the pores so this was a must for me.

Foundation Picks: I had to choose two for this category, I just couldn't pick one to share with you guys. The first fave of mine is the NYX BB Cream. I first discovered this in the beginning of the year when I went to the states and have been inlove ever since. My second choice is Covergirl TruBlend Foundation. I found my perfect shade super easily and I love the natural finish it gave my skin!

Concealer Pick: 2014 is the year I finally found my holy grail concealer.. MAC Prolongwear Concealer. It covers so well and seriously lasts well over a good 10 hours for me. I am obsessed.

Powder Picks: My favourite all over face powder is the MAC Mineralized Skinfinish Natural. I use this to set my foundation and also by itself on days I want light makeup. The other must have powder is for setting my under eye concealer. This is the ELF HD Undereye Setting Powder which I have mentioned a ton this year. It makes the area so bright and smooth.

Blush: My drugstore pick is from NYX in the shade Desert Rose. This is perfect for the fall and winter months. For all year round, I do love MAC Prolongwear Blush in the shade Rosey Outlook. It is the perfect peachy pink that looks good with any look.

Highlighter Picks: Highlighters have been my most recent discovery and it is now one of my favourite makeup products to have in my collection. My cream highlighter pick is Benefit Whatts Up stick highlighter. The powder product is the MAC Mineralized Skinfinish in the shade Soft and Gentle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment