Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Battle of the Dry Shampoos (Blogmas Day 3)

How many dry shampoos have you tired? If you asked me, my answer would be: too many! Today I will be sharing my thoughts on every single dry shampoo I've tried and which ones actually work.


  1. Herbal Essences Naked Dry Shampoo- by far the worst one. It didn't spray out any white powder and it felt like I was just spraying alcohol in my roots. 
  2. Pantene Root Reboot Dry Shampoo- this one was just okay. It didn't absorb as much oil as it could have and it left my roots feeling tacky and gunky. I could defiantly feel that there was product in my hair.
  3. Salon Selectives Fresh 'n Up Dry Shampoo- this was the very first dry shampoo I tried. It does a good job of making hair look clean and fresh. It is also super affordable.
  4. Garnier Volume Extend Dry Shampoo- This is one of my favourites. It is makes your hair super fresh and clean. One tip I have is to spray it in the night before because it is hard to get the white out with this dry shampoo. 
  5. Batiste Dry Shampoo- is my all time favourite! It is a little more pricey but it makes my hair look and feel like I just washed it. It makes my hair look fluffy and soft and you can't even tell I have product in my hair.  

Batiste



Garnier
Herbal Essences

Salon Selectives

Pantene


























No comments:

Post a Comment