Saturday, November 8, 2014

Review: Loreal Voluminous Power 24 Hour Mascara

Hey guys! Today I have a review for you on my current mascara I am using. I picked this up at the drugstore last month for around $8 and it is the Loreal Power 24 Hour Mascara. 


Loreal claims: "Power volume 24H Mascara delivers intense, dramtic volume that holds for up to 24 hours. A mega-sized brush deposits more mascara on lashes for quicker more extreme results, while innovative collagen formula creates captivating, voluptous look that won't deflate or shrink."

I LOVE this mascara with a passion. One of my most favourites so far to be honest with you. The reason I am so fond of this mascara is because of how thick it makes my lashes look. I like long and volumized but I don't wanna look like I have just 5 eyelashes. This mascara wand does a great job of separating the lashes and fanning them out but coating them well so they look thick and full at the same time. 

Even though the brush deposits lots of product, I think it does an amazing job at holding my curl all day long. This is something I really struggle with and it is a problem for me with most mascaras. 

Overall, I adore this mascara and I recommend it to someone wanting thick and full lashes. Let me know what you guys think if you have tried it out :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment