Saturday, September 20, 2014

Why Do You Wear Makeup?

Hello everyone! Today I wanted to just sit down and write for you all, so that is exactly what I am doing. I wanted to post something more on a serious side and not my usual beauty posts or product reviews.

Why do you wear makeup? Do you wear it to feel pretty? To give you a confidence boost? Or for fun? What is the reason behind applying so many products, daily, to change your natural beauty?

For me, I apply makeup because it is an art. Some people may enjoy painting a picture or sketching an object, but I prefer something else. I work on a canvas too. A face.

I wear makeup because it makes me feel very feminine and it does give my confidence just a little boost. Although, I am comfortable with my natural, bare face, popping on a bright lipstick and some mascara can make me feel like a million bucks.

It is important to love yourself for who you are. You don't need to change. You are beautiful just how you are. But it doesn't hurt to be creative, experiment  and play around with makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment