Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Review: Clinique Lower Lash Mascara

Hey guys! Today's review for you is another mascara that is new to me. I picked this up at Sephora for around $12 and was shocked at the size of this! It is so tiny like seriously so small. That does make sense with the size of the brush though. 

This mascara is made for coating your lower lashes evenly and completely while separating and lengthening. It also is supposed to last all day long and not smudge. 

In my opinion, this mascara doesn't live up to it's standards. I wore this to a concert and after jamming in my seat, after no more than an hour and a half, I had raccoon eyes. I was quite disappointed. Now I know this mascara doesn't claim to be waterproof, I thought it would last better than that. 

Overall, this mascara was a good idea but maybe their idea didn't follow through. I don't wear this mascara to a time where I know it may leave me looking like a raccoon. I do love the length but maybe if your eyes aren't as watery as mine, it may work for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment