Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Review: Benefit They're Real Mascara

Hey guys! Today I have a review for you on a mascara. It isn't a new product but it was my first time trying it recently so I thought I would share my thoughts on it. Now, I know that this mascara is some people's holy grail mascara and they are just in love with it but as for me, that is just not the case.

Before I apply any mascara, I give my lashes a really good curl. My lashes are very straight and need a good formula to hold them up all day so curling them is just me giving them a little bit of help. I applied my first coat on the eye and i liked the amount of separation it gave so I then did a coat on the other eye. By the time I was ready to do a second coat on the initial eye, it had drooped down and my lashes were straight.

Two things are possible here, okay well maybe three. #1: The formula is really wet so I can see it weighing the lashes down, #2: The formula wasn't waterproof. Normally, waterproof mascaras are more dry and hold the curl better and #3: My lashes just suck and it's not the mascaras fault.

Overall, I was disappointed but had a feeling it wouldn't work out for me since the formula wasn't waterproof. Maybe this didn't work for me, but it still may be great for your lashes. Let me know your thoughts on it down below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment