Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Review: Real Techniques Blush Brush

Hey guys! Today I have an exciting review for you on a makeup brush. This is the Real Techniques Blush Brush. I purchased this brush for around $9 at London Drugs but I know Walmart, Ulta and other beauty stores carry this line of brushes.

To start, I did a lot of research on this brush before I purchased it. I was intrigued by the large round shape of the brush. When I ended up buying it and taking it out if the package, the shape was very thin and tapered and not how I imagined it. I was looking forward to a large fluffy round tip to the brush and I was disappointed. 

Although the shape of this brush isn't what I was looking forward to, the quality is amazing. The bristles are very soft, the handle is good quality and this brush washes amazingly. 

Overall, this brush is great and I'm glad I bought it. Even though it wasn't what I was expecting, I still enjoy using it to apply my blush. 

No comments:

Post a Comment